- [Base]: Seal the bottom of the cake ring with cling film and wrap with aluminium foil. Place on a baking tray.
- Mix together feuilletine, sugar and melted butter in a bowl.
- Fill the feuilletine mixture inside the cake ring and press with a spoon to make a base.
- Bake the base at 160 degrees Celcius for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- [Cheese Filling]: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth in mixer bowl.
- Mix in 3 eggs one by one. Mix in juice of one whole lemon and add some lemon zest for flavouring.
- Mix in the yoghurt, cream and milk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour the filling into cake ring. Pour boiling water into baking tray around the sealed -bottomed cake ring and steam bake in oven at 120 degrees Celcius for 2-3 hours.
- After baking is complete, remove from oven and let it cool completely.
- Carefully remove cake from cake ring, place in chiller at least 2 hours before serving. You may decorate with fruits just before serving.
You may also like