- Boil beef with 3 litres of water until tender.
- Heat up cooking oil in a pot.
- Fry ingredient A for a few seconds.
- Then add ingredient B, sauté until fragrant for 5 minutes.
- Then pour into the beef and the boiled stock. Add 'rempah sup' powder, black and white peppercorns and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and add sweet potatoes, leave to simmer for about 15 minutes until sweet potatoes are cooked.
- Finally, season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Garnish with local celery(daun sup) or coriander leaf.
You may also like