- Blanch duck pieces in boiling water. Drain and put aside.
- Heat a thick-based pot without oil. Toast ginger until fragrant then add sesame oil and continue to fry ginger for about a minute.
- Add fermented beancurd and miso paste. Stir-fry until aromatic.
- Put in duck pieces and seasoning (A). Toss and fry briefly.
- Pour in water and allow to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Add in yam and arrowhead.
- If there is not enough water, add a little more and continue to cook until duck is tender and sauce is thick. Stir frequently during simmering.
You may also like