- Chop fish head into sizeable pieces and season with marinade (A) for 20 minutes. Deep-fry in hot oil until golden. Remove from oil.
- Leave a tablespoon oil in the wok, fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add preserved soya bean paste and pork slices. Stir-fry for a while.
- Add fish head, bamboo shoot and seasoning (B). Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cover the wok. Simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Add spring onion and cook briefly for 10 seconds. Dish out fish head into a heated claypot.
- Thicken the sauce with cornflour mixture, then pour sauce into the claypot.
You may also like