Ingredients is not available.
- Season duck with marinade (A) for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a deep saucepan with oil and lightly brown shallots, garlic and ginger. Put in minced preserved soya beans and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add cinnamon stick, cardamoms and dried chillies. Put in marinated duck and toss well. Add combined sauce (B), daikon and spring onion stalks then bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer covered for 1 hour or until duck is tender and sauce is reduced.
- Thicken with cornflour mixture and serve.