- Soak scallops in 120ml hot boiling water or soup stock. Leave aside for 2-3 hours. Steam the scallops in the soup stock for 25-30 minutes. When soft, remove scallops and shred. Save the stock.
- Boil the radish in a pot of water for 10-15 minutes. Remove and soak in water.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry ginger and scallops. Stir-fry for 20-30 seconds. Add in chicken, radish, scallop stock and seasoning. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in fresh chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes until chicken is tender. Add thickening.
- Dish out and serve with garnishing.
You may also like