- Cut brinjals in half and then into 4cm lengths. Marinate brinjals with seasoning (A) for 34 minutes. Heat enough oil in a wok and deep-fry brinjals until soft. Remove and drain from oil.
- With the remaining hot oil deep-fry the salted fish until crispy. Remove and set aside. Shred salted fish.
- Marinate minced pork with seasoning (B) for 1015 minutes. Heat oil and sesame oil in a wok and fry pork for 12 minutes.
- Add in brinjals and combined sauce ingredients.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 12 minutes. Add thickening. Dish out and sprinkle with pre-fried salted fish.
You may also like