- Seasoning Mix:
- 3 tbsp Premium Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Premium Oyster Flavored Sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Minced beef 300 g (10 oz)
- Carrot 25 g (1 oz), grated
- Onion ½ (diced finely)
- Eggs 4 (beaten)
- Cooked vegetables and toasts/buns for serving
- Mix beef, onion and carrot with marinade.
- Divide beef mixture into 4 portions. Shape to form burgers.
- Pan-fry burgers in 2 tbsp oil until golden yellow and done. Keep warm.
- Mix beaten eggs with seasoning mix. Scramble in 3 tbsp oil until just set.
- Serve scrambled eggs and beef burgers with cooked vegetables and toasts.