A quick and easy, melt in the mouth Butter Cheese Cookies recipe.
- 250g butter (Room Temperature)
- 100g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 70g Shredded cheddar cheese
- 330g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Egg white
- Nipped almond
- In a big bowl, whisk butter and icing sugar till slightly white and creamy.
- Add in egg yolk and continue to whisk the mixture till light and fully incorporated.
- Add in cheese then sifted in the flour. Mixture thoroughly. Make sure the mixture is soft but not sticky.
- Roll the mixture into balls of about 20 g each and dip into egg white follow by nipped almond to coat the top.
- Flatten slightly and bake in 180C around 12 mins