- 180g golden churn butter(salted)
- 80g margerine
- 200g sugar
- 4g salt
- 8g vanilla flavour
- 100g eggs
- 320g all purpose flour
- 80g corn flour
- 5g baking powder
- Cream butter, margarine, sugar, salt and vanilla flavour on slow speed for 1minute and high speed for 10 minutes. (Scrape down after 5 minutes.)
- Add eggs gradually on medium speed and mix for 10 minutes.
- Sift flour, corn flour and baking powder before adding on slow speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and continue for another 30 seconds.
- Using a star tube, pipe cookies onto a tray and top with red cherries.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.