This recipe is best with
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 3 MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cubes
- 1 tbsps MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock
- 3 tbsps butter
- 4 cups water
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice, drain and leave aside. Heat oven at 170°C. In a deep saucepan, put in MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube, MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock, butter, water, onion and garlic. Bring to boil. Add long grain rice and salt. Mix well.
- Dish rice into an oiled casserole dish and bake until the rice is cooked.