This recipe is best with
- 175g butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 egg yolk
- Silver dragees for decoration
- 225g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- Grease baking trays with butter. Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light and creamy. Beat in egg yolk and orange juice until well combined.
- Stir in sifted flour and mix well. Put mixture into a piping bag fitted with a five-star nozzle. Pipe out rosettes with a twist to resemble the Suria KLCC logo. Sprinkle or press silver dragees in the centre to decorate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Leave on baking tray for one to two minutes, then place on wire rack to cool.