These cookies are very easy to make. Can be baked for festivals. You don’t need to use mixer. Just use a spatula and you don’t need to use many utensils. Happy baking.
This recipe is best with
- 225g butter
- 110g sugar
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- 225g flour
- 100g cornflakes
- 75g raisins
- 50g almond nibs
- cherries (cut into 4)
- Mix the butter and sugar lightly. Do not overmix.
- Add in the vanilla essence. Mix again for a few seconds.
- Next add in the flour and mix.
- The cornflakes, raisins and almond nibs are added.
- Mix till all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Scoop the dough and place it on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the cherries on top and bake at 170 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- **The raisins can be substituted with choc chips also.