This recipe is best with
- 10ml olive oil
- 15g garlic, chopped into chunks
- 4 king prawns (150g each), shelled and deveined (keep tail intact)
- 80g unsalted butter
- 15ml lemon juice
- 30g snow peas, blanched
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute garlic gently until fragrant and lightly brown.
- Add in king prawns and sauté until prawns are cooked.
- Gently add in the butter and lemon juice.
- Then add in the snow peas.
- Cook for another 20 seconds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.