- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp white pepper ground
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 chicken breast skinless, boneless halves or chicken whole leg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix together the paprika, salt, cayenne, cumin, thyme oil and white pepper. Marinade the chicken for 30 mins.
- Place the chicken in the hot pan, and cook for 1 minute. Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centre and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with a bed of salad or mash potatoes or corn on cob.