This recipe is best with
- Ingredient (A)
- 40g Beryls EXTRA DARK Chocolate Coins 75% (melted)
- 30g full cream milk
- Ingredient (B)
- 4pcs egg yolk
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 20g flour
- 30g corn oil
- Ingredient (C): Meringue
- 4pcs egg white
- 75g caster sugar
- Ingredient (D): White Chocolate Ganache
- 200g whipping cream
- 80g Beryls White Compound Chocolate
- Ingredient (E): Dark Chocolate Coating
- 150g whipping cream
- 150g Beryls Liquid Dark Compound Chocolate
- Melt (A) together and mix well. Add in (B) to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat (C) until stiff. Gently fold meringue into chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Line up a 10”x14” tray with parchment paper. Pour batter into tray and bake at 210°C for 8 to 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- To make White Chocolate Ganache: (Prepare One Day In Advance) Boil whipping cream at low heat and pour into Beryl’s White Compound Chocolate. Stir until well mixed.
- Cut the cake into 3 pieces with each at 4” width. Spread (D) over the cake layer by layer. Chill the cake for 2 hours.
- Ingredient (E): Dark Chocolate Coating with nuts: Boil whipping cream at low heat and pour into Beryl’s Liquid Dark Compound Chocolate. Stir until well mixed and add in chopped nuts.
- Coat (E) over the whole cake. Decorate with some Christmas ornaments.