This recipe is best with
- 120g butter
- 85g cream cheese
- 150g castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 45g toasted walnuts
- Ingredients A (sifted together)
- 200g superfine flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Ingredients B (combined)
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tbsp kahlua
- 1 tbsp evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin pan with paper cup cases.
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in sifted dry ingredients A. Add combined ingredients B and stir to mix. Add walnuts. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes then turn onto a wire rack.