Are you a coffee lover who loves peanut butter? Then, this is the cupcake for you.
Here is the recipe for peanut butter coffee cupcake
This recipe is best with
- 100g butter
- 100 g castor sugar
- 80 g superfine flour
- 85 g plain flour
- 1 large egg (Grad A)
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee powder
- 2 tbsp fresh milk
- 50 g peanut butter
- 40 g roasted walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- For the topping:
- 100 g cream well
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- toasted walnuts
- silver dragees
- Preheat oven at 170° C. Arrange paper cupcake cases on a baking tray.
- Sift superfine and plain flours together. Combine coffee powder and fresh milk.
- Combine butter, sugar, coffee milk mixture, flour and egg in a mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter and chopped walnuts. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into paper-cup cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove cakes from oven and cool on wire racks.
- Beat cream well, icing sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Pipe on top of each cupcake. Sprinkle with silver dragees and top with a toasted walnut.