- Place pineapple and butter on a hot griddle.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from griddle. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Whip cream till soft peak.
- Place 1 tbsp caramel in a tall glass, followed by whipped cream, pineapple, caramel, cream, pineapple.
- Drizzled with a little caramel and sprinkle sweet coconut.
- Serve chilled.
- Note: Sweet coconut flakes are available in bakery supply shops. This coconut is sweet, flaky and moist. Don't substitute this with dessicated coconut.
You may also like