- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and garlic. Sauté until onion is soft. Stir in coriander, cumin and chilli powders to mix.
- Add carrot and sweet potatoes. Stir for 1-2 minutes then pour in stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and allow to simmer for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer soup, in batches, to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth then return to the saucepan, adjust seasoning to taste. Heat up, stirring until soup is hot (do not allow to boil).
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve immediately.
You may also like