- Line and grease a loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in salt to mix.
- Combine eggs, sugar and oil in a jug. Stir to mix then add to the flour mixture.
- Add grated carrot and walnuts and mix into the batter.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer. Allow cake to stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
You may also like