- 50g Dried mushrooms (soaked)
- 1 pack Gluten Balls
- 150g Chestnuts (sheels removed)
- 1tsp Low salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Shaoshing wine
- Trim and discard the mushroom stems, Boil chestnuts in water for 5min then remove skin and wash.
- Heat oil in wok and saute chestnuts, stir in mushrooms. Add seasonings and enought water to cover, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the mushrooms are cooked and tender.
- Blance the gluten balls in boiling water for few seconds, return to wok and cook for a while, dish up and serve.