- Put water, sugar and pandan leaves in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add dissolved agar-agar and boil for 1215 minutes, stirring frequently until sugar and agar-agar have dissolved completely. Discard pandan leaves.
- Stir in coconut milk and bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Pour the jelly mixture straight into a 23cm square tin.
- Add the cendol and stir lightly to mix. Leave aside to cool completely.
- Chill the jelly well in the refrigerator before cutting into serving pieces.
You may also like