- Fold each bean curd skin into a rectangle of 16cm x 10cm, then secure the edges with toothpicks or sharpened 8cm-long satay sticks (or lidi).
- Soak both these pieces of folded beancurd skin in the combined soda bicarbonate solution for 10 to 15 minutes, then drain well.
- Spread the marinade ingredients all over the beancurd skin. Leave aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat about three to four tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry the beancurd until golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove the toothpicks and slice into 1.5cm-wide pieces. Serve with chilli sauce.
You may also like