Char Kway Teow
By DEBBIE TEOH
Another popular noodle dish, char kway teow has many fans among Malaysians. Like nasi lemak, char kway teow is cooked in a variety of styles across Malaysia.
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter