About this Recipe:
With 15 years of experience under his belt, the culinary journey of Syrian-born Chef Khder Mohsen Al-Issa began with his restaurateur father. His favorite recipes? Cheese Baklava!
Now the Chef de Cuisine at Fuzion restaurant, Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa, Khder has a passion for his Middle Eastern roots, specialising in Syrian, Lebanese and Moroccan cuisine.
This Ramadan, Khder shares his recipe for a version of a widely popular Middle Eastern snack, the Cheese Baklava. Khder recommends this dish to be served hot and fresh as the cheese melts in your mouth.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney