- 6 mussels on the half shell
- Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- Lemon juice
- Dill, chopped
- Clean mussels and make sure mussels sit on their half shells.
- Marinate mussels with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Combine garlic, cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl, Spread about 1/2 tbsp of the mixture on each mussels.
- Place mussels on a grilling tray. Grill at 220°C for 5 minutes or till surface is golden brown.
- To serve: squeeze a dash of lemon juice over the mussels and serve with chopped dill immediately after grilling.