- 4 (350ml) servings
- 3 cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries (unsweetened)
- 3 cups frozen whole strawberries (unsweetened)
- 3 cups cran-cherry juice
- In a blender, puree half the frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, half the frozen strawberries and half the cran-cherry juice, stirring as needed, until smooth.
- Pour into two serving glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients for two more servings.
- Replace frozen cherries with 2 cans pitted dark sweet cherries, well-drained and six ice cubes.