- Preheat the oven to 200°C. In a medium bowl, toss four tablespoons melted butter with bread cubes, cheese and parsley; set aside.
- In a large skillet, place the remaining two tablespoons butter and sauté onions over medium-high heat about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Add mushrooms and sauté five minutes.
- Stir in wine, soup, peppers and chicken. Cook, stirring constantly, five minutes or until bubbly.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 22cm square baking dish; top evenly with bread mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the bread cubes are golden brown.
You may also like