- 200g chicken fillet, cleaned
- 1 egg
- 50g white sesame seeds
- 50g black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- A pinch salt
- 1 grapefruit, skinned and cut into wedges
- 1 orange, skinned and cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp pomegranate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Enough oil to deep-fry
- Combine black and white sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- Mix egg and salt into another bowl. Mix chicken with pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg. Then coat chicken in sesame seed mixture, pressing firmly to coat.
- Deep-fry coated chicken until it is cooked.(The white sesame seeds will remain the same colour once the chicken is cooked.)
- Place chicken on a wire rack.
- For the salad, mix grapefruit, orange, pomegranate and olive oil together.
- Then serve the sesame chicken with the mixed fruit salad.