- Combine black and white sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- Mix egg and salt into another bowl. Mix chicken with pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg. Then coat chicken in sesame seed mixture, pressing firmly to coat.
- Deep-fry coated chicken until it is cooked.(The white sesame seeds will remain the same colour once the chicken is cooked.)
- Place chicken on a wire rack.
- For the salad, mix grapefruit, orange, pomegranate and olive oil together.
- Then serve the sesame chicken with the mixed fruit salad.
You may also like