- 350g chicken fillet, skinned and fat trimmed off
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp French mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pineapple rings in syrup, well drained
- 2 Roma tomatoes, halved
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add chicken fillet in the marinade and set aside for several hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Brush a grill pan lightly with oil and grill the marinated chicken meat for 8 - 9 minutes on each side or until meat is cooked.
- Grill the halved tomatoes and pineapple rings until just soft. Remove and serve grilled chicken meat together with the herbed rice.