- 10 chicken wings
- Enough oil for deep-frying
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2½ tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce (for colour)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 75g old ginger, pounded and squeezed for juice
- 3 cloves garlic, pounded finely
- 1 sprig coriander roots (yin sai kan), pounded finely
- 1 sprig spring onions, pounded finely
- Clean chicken wings and drain well. Combine marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl. Marinate chicken wings for several hours. Just before deep-frying, sprinkle corn flour onto the marinated chicken wings.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken wings until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain and serve immediately.