- Chicken Floss Bun
- Mix flour and yeast for 30 seconds with a dough hook.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix on slow speed for 30 seconds.
- Add water, eggs and Anchor Whipping Cream and continue to mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Continue to mix on medium speed for 3 minutes and add butter gradually.
- Mix for another 10 minutes on medium speed until dough is fully developed.
- Ferment dough for 1 hour and divide dough into 60 grams, round up and rest dough for 10 minutes.
- For Chicken Floss Bun, flatten dough with your palm and roll out the dough.
- With your fingers mould the dough to 11 cm long with the centre thicker than the edges.
- Bake at 190°C for 12 to 15 minutes until golden in colour.
- For the Chicken Floss Bun, cool down and make a cut in the centre of the bun.
- Apply mayonnaise in the centre and on the surface of the bun and coat with chicken floss.
- Mayonnaise for Chicken Floss Bun
- Whisk egg, sugar, Ajinomoto and salt on high for 3 minutes. Gradually, add oil on high over 10 minutes.
- Add vinegar on medium speed over 1 minute and add condensed milk.
You may also like