- Heat 1 tablespoon corn oil in a non-stick saucepan, add the onion and sauté until the onion turns soft. Dish out and set aside.
- Combine chicken, prawns, spring onion, chilli and water-chestnuts together. Add in pre-fried onion and mix.
- Mix in breadcrumbs, seasoning and beaten egg to combine. Form into small patties of about 3cm rounds and 1cm thick.
- Dip lightly in corn flour (dust off any excess).
- Heat enough oil in a wok and deep-fry patties over medium heat until golden brown.
You may also like