- Debone chicken and remove the skin. Cut into 2cm cubes and marinate with seasoning (A) for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and scald marinated chicken for less than a minute or until just cooked. Remove and leave aside.
- Put walnuts into a saucepan of boiling water. Boil for 3-4 minutes. Remove, drain in a colander. Deep-fry in hot oil for a minute or until lightly golden. Drain from oil and put aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok and fry ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and water chestnuts. Fry for a while.
- Return prefried chicken and celery to the wok. Toss and fry briskly. Splash in wine and mix in sauce (B).
- Stir-fry for a while then add walnuts to mix.
You may also like