This recipe was originally published on Star2.com
- 2 century eggs
- 1 block soft tofu, well chilled for about 2 hours
- [For the seasoning]:
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- ½ tsp sugar or to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- [For garnishing]:
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves and stalks
- 1 tsp chopped birds eye chilies
- 20g meat floss (store-bought)
- Cut century eggs into small cubes. Place around a serving plate.
- Cut tofu into slices and arrange in the center of the plate.
- Combine seasoning together and stir to mix well. Pour over the tofu.
- Sprinkle spring onion, coriander leaves, and stalk, birds eye chillies over the tofu and top with meat floss. Serve as an appetizer.