Need to prepare dessert for spontaneous next day lunch meeting but have no suitable cooking appliance around you? Worry no more! Peach Yogurt Cheesecake is here to rescue! Minimal preparation time! Minimal cooking appliance required! No baking is required! Minimal cooking experience is needed with maximum fun! Easy to prepare and suitable for all.
- 100g of butter
- 200g of Digestive Biscuits
- 1 can of peaches
- 150g of caster sugar
- 200ml of peach syrup (from the canned peach)
- 500g of cream cheese
- 20g of gelatin powder
- 300g of natural set yogurt
- Put biscuits in food processor, process until fine (or put in zip lock bag and crush with rolling pin).
- Add melted butter into biscuit mixture, mix well.
- Move melted butter and biscuit into baking pan and press the mixture until firm, keep the mixture refrigerated for later use.
- Cut peach into small pieces.
- Double boil gelatin powder with peach syrup from canned peach, keep stirring to make sure gelatin is well dissolved, then leave it cool.
- Beat cream cheese and caster sugar together until fluffy.
- Add yogurt and peach into cream cheese, mix well to create even texture.
- Add gelatin and peach syrup into cream cheese.
- Mix well on cream cheese and pour into biscuit base.
- Keep the cheesecake in freezer for 3-5 hours to set the mixture.