- Boil prawns in water till cooked. Keep aside to cool, then remove skin. Then slice in two.
- Mix together mayonnaise, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Mix carrot, honeydew, pineapple and longan.
- Place fruit mix on plate, add mayonnaise mix on top and place sliced salad prawns in and serve.
- Jelly Fish & Japanese Baby Octopus
- Mix red chilli, parsley, plum sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, sugar to become sauce. Keep aside.
- Boil hot water to about 70 degrees Celcius to cook the jelly fish about six seconds.
- Keep the jelly fish in a bowl of running water to flush out and clean it. Then remove and drip-dry inside a strainer. Then mix all together with sauce. Remove jelly fish from the sauce.
- With remaining sauce, mix in baby octopus.
- On a serving plate, place jellyfish at bottom, then add baby octopus mix on top.
Spicy Beancurd Sheet
- Mix the fish paste, chicken paste and all the ingredients together except chives and beancurd skin.
- Cut the beancurd skin to about 5cm X 5cm in size.
- Put the mix paste into the beancurd skin, then wrap to square size and use the chives to tie.
- Steam to cook and spread with abalone sauce (to taste) and serve.
- Mix the fish paste, and all the ingredients together except the turkey ham, salted egg and beancurd skin.
- Extract salted egg yolks, steam salted egg yolks, then slice each yolk into 3 pieces.
- Cut the beancurd skin to about 8cm X 8cm in size.
You may also like