- Combine rice flour, sago flour and water in a mixing bowl. Stir well then leave aside to soak for 20 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil and fry dried shrimp, belly pork, mushrooms and sausage until aromatic. Add yam and continue to fry well.
- Mix in rice batter and seasoning. Lastly, put in the pumpkin and fry vigorously until mixture starts to thicken.
- Transfer semi-cooked mixture to a 23cm greased container. Steam for 40-45 minutes or until kuih is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with garnishing and cut into serving sizes.
You may also like