Ingredients is not available.
- Put the rice flour into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre, then pour in hot water. Mix with a wooden spoon. Gradually mix in cold water until dough is formed.
- Lightly grease a clean bowl with corn oil. Put the dough in the bowl and leave to rest for 15-20 minutes, covered.
- Remove rested dough out onto a lightly-floured tabletop. Knead, then roll out into a thin sheet.
- Brush a little corn oil over the dough and sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped spring onion and chilli. Roll up the dough Swiss-roll style.
- Cut the dough into 6-8 pieces. Take a piece and flatten lightly with a rolling pin into a neat round.
- Brush a non-stick pan lightly with corn oil and pan-fry the rolled out pieces of dough until golden brown. Flip over to the other side and fry until light golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with any chilli sauce dip.