- Bring a pan of water to a rolling boil. Add the soba noodles and cook for about 1 minute, stirring to separate the noodles.
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook the noodles for another 1 minute, while stirring the noodles.
- Remove and rinse well in cold water. Drain.
- Toss the well-drained soba noodles with the dressing in a mixing bowl.
- To serve: Place required amount of soba noodles in individual plates and garnish with some bean sprouts, sesame seeds, chopped spring onion and chilli.
You may also like