- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease baking trays lightly with corn oil.
- Cream butter, sugar, essence and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Fold in sifted flours, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder and add in hazelnuts, sultanas and chocolate chips. Mix well to combine.
- Shape teaspoons of the mixture into small limesized balls. Place balls on prepared trays and gently flatten the tops with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 1618 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave the cookies in the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You may also like