- Mix butter and shortening well. Do not over beat, stir with wooden spoon).
- Add in other ingredients and combine well. Then knead slowly to form a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8in thickness. Use a cookie cutter that you like and cut cookies into shape.
- Arrange the cookies on a greased tray and bake for 10-15min at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Remove and cool the cookies.
- Decorate the cookies with melted chocolate.
- Note: Double boil the chocolate until it melts. Cut chocolates into thin slices as this will make theschocolate melt faster when double boiling.
You may also like