- Beat butter, margarine, sugar and salt on 1st speed for 1 minute and 3rd speed for 8 minutes.
- Add eggs gradually on medium (3rd) speed for 10 - 15 minutes and scrape down.
- Add sifted Cocoa powder, Baking soda and All-purpose flour on slow speed for 30 seconds followed by Almond flakes.
- Compress the dough on a tray lined with a piece of plastic sheet. Level it into a block about 5 cm thick.
- Leave in the freezer to harden for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into small rectangular slices about 6 mm thick.
- Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
You may also like