This recipe is best with
- Chocolate Brownie:
- 2 whole eggs Grade A
- 220g caster sugar
- 122g dark couverture 64%
- 155g Anchor Salted Butter
- 120g all purpose flour
- 80g roasted walnut, chopped (optional)
- 50g roasted hazelnut, chopped (optional)
- Milk Chocolate Chantilly:
- 400g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 240g milk couverture
- Preheat oven at 160 °C. Grease the baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Put dark couverture and butter together in a medium bowl to melt using a double boil method. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl with whisk attachment, put in eggs with sugar and whip until lighter colour. (not too fluffy)
- Pour the egg mixture into the melted chocolate mixture. Using a spatula to mix well.
- Sift in the flour and fold well. Lastly, add in toasted nuts. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture into the 9x9" mould evenly.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. (depending on your own oven)
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down slightly at room temperature then keep in the fridge for 45 minutes. Remove from the mould and cut as desire size.
- In a small pot, bring the cream to boil.
- Pour the hot cream over the milk couverture and mix well.(like a ganache method)
- Transfer the chocolate mixture in a container and keep in the fridge minimum 4 hours. (Best to keep one night)
- In a mixing bowl with whisk attachment, whip in the chocolate mixture straight from the fridge when it is still very cold. Whip at medium speed until firm enough to pipe. (be careful not to overwhip)
- Put the chocolate chantilly in a piping bag with star tip, pipe on the chocolate brownie and serve chill.