- Mix butter, warm cocoa mass, sugar, glucose syrup and emulsifier on medium speed for 15 minutes until fluffy.
- Add eggs over 10 minutes on medium speed.
- Add sorbitol on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Sieve all-purpose-flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder and mix in on slow speed for 30 seconds.
- Add walnut, diced prunes and chocolate chips on slow speed for 30 seconds.
- Transfer into 4 aluminium foils and bake at 170°C on a water bath for about 45 minutes.
- Cool down and apply a thin layer of Chocolate Ganache and decorate with several pieces of walnuts. Drizzle with white chocolate.
- Chocolate Ganache: Warm the glucose syrup, butter, whipping cream and non- dairy whipping cream under low flame.
- Add warm mixture to finely chopped cooking chocolate gradually and gently mix with a wooden spatula.
- Leave it to cool down at room temperature for several hours or overnight to firm up.
You may also like