This recipe is best with
- 485g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 174g Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 278g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 130g Dark Chocolate couverture 54.5%
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese for at least 30min and preheat oven at 210°C.
- Using a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Cream Cheese and sugar until creamy and smooth (no lumps) - approximately 5 minutes.
- Slowly mix in egg, followed by Anchor Whipping Cream.
- Melt dark chocolate in double boil.
- Add part of cream cheese batter into melted dark chocolate. Use hand whisk to mix well. Add remaining cream cheese batter into the chocolate cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into 7 inch/18 cm round cake mould, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at convection oven 210°C for 45 minutes (without fan).
- Keep in chiller overnight. Unmould and serve chill.