- Grease baking trays and line with greased baking paper. Preheat the oven to 190 ºC.
- Cream butter and margarine together. Add sugar, mashed banana, vanilla essence and salt. Beat until creamy. Add in lemon / orange juice and rind.
- Fold in sifted dry ingredients and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix and combine well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture onto prepared trays, allowing space for cookies to expand.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
You may also like