This recipe is best with
- 280g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 350g all purpose flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven at 150 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder together. Then add in and mix until form a dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions.
- Shape each dough to become a long triangular log. Keep in the fridge until hard.
- Thinly brush the triangular log with egg white and roll on the granulated sugar.
- Slice each about 8mm thick and line on a baking tray.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes.