This simple Chocolate Jelly recipe yields a quick, cute, and deliciously milky jelly that you can surprise your mum with on Mother’s Day morning
- 1pack agar-agar jelly (12 grams), use the stringy type
- 750ml water
- 2cups chocolate milk
- 4tbsp Milo or to taste
- 1/2cup condensed milk
- 3tbsp sugar or to taste
- 1tbsp vanilla essence
- Jelly moulds
- Wash agar-agar jelly by running it under the tap or filtered water.
- Place agar-agar jelly with water in a pot and bring to a boil until the two are mixed well.
- Add chocolate milk, Milo, condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla essence. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once all the ingredients have been mixed well and sugar has melted, remove the pot from heat and allow to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled a little, pour them into the moulds, and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Tip: To remove jelly from the moulds easily, run the bottom of the moulds through warm water first before removing the jelly.